Trails and success of my facebook page 





Started facebook page school days onwards . started with fun meme page like using vadivel template posting meme not good response.




Weekly 10 to 20 pepole like my facebook page and share my memes to their friends and they share to their friends day by day page reach to next level 6 to 8 months over page reach 10k Ten thousand pepole liked my page . 




That page will suspended by facebook .




Created Facebook troll page 



 Next no idea about to start new page that time some trolls pages have high response and having 100k to 200 k followers . Then i have idea to join that types of page . 




School days my best friends are open some troll page especially they are Dhanush fans they posting meme about Dhanush movie updates and they troll if any troll page troll Dhaush they will post reply post to that page . 




Weekend days i will go to their house and see my friends how using their troll pages and fan pages then which types of fonts using they using only white and yellow colours only . 




Posting meme in facebook page



After few days i started meme like actors praise meme and their upcoming movie releated post and posting in my fb id only and see how my friends react my post and they sharing or not .


Good response they react my meme and sharing to their friends next few days i posting in my fb ID only not in page . 1 month daily I post ACTORS meme only




Started new facebook troll page



Next i have idea to start one new facebook page and posting only one photo one pic is Vijay and one is Ajith which actors have more fans prove it 



Facebook poll in page



 If you are a vijay like my post and if you are a Ajith fan comment my post I Post it just for fun and my post captions if vijay win i will delete my page . 


That time some trolls pages ( kokki kumar) complaint by Vijay fans . 






I also created that name only after two days my post going high level imperssion ajith fans also comment vijay fans are also like the vijay post finally vijay wins 48 k likes and Ajith fans 45 k comments 



Facebook page reported and deleted



 Vijay fans are DM IN my page you delete your page otherwise we will report losts of messages came reasons vijays win the poll .


I already captions in that post only then i will decide to delete my page .





 Created that meme page and maintained only 5 days that 5 days page reached 30 k likes there is no way to maintained lots of messages comes then i will delete my page in facebook page settings .




Joining editor in facebook for meme creating



Few days over, then i have some idea why should i work in other page like editor then i will message to my favourite actor suriya fan pages 




 Messaged 5 to 10 fb pages two to three days no one replay after few days days they will message you are intrested in joining our page i replied yes i want to join your pages 




 First they will asked my some meme i created to check how he doing meme , after checking my meme they will added to their page through Page setting as a editor,




Creating meme in facebook business page 

 

Created meme daily and uploaded in facebook page and twitter also good response twitter id have

15 k followers . 




Next i will decided to join  new page as a editor ( suriya fan) page they also post praise only if any page troll suriya  then only we  will reply troll post


Joined two pages  and maintained like editor .




Posting meme in twitter to develop followers





 twitter also same posting meme only twitter we followed only actor suriya ID , suriya fans followed my twitter ids one id reached 15 k followers and another id reached 8 k followers .





created about suriya post in fb page reach going high level minimum one post reach nearing 500 likes, share also going good in fb post minimum 40 to 50 shares one fb pages reach 75 k likes another fb page reached 100k likes .




Sharing memes in social media



 created one meme and post in social media first and i  posted in facebook only then my followers are shared my post first in facebook ids,  then save my meme and upload in their twitter id , me also post tweets in twitter my followers are liked and retweet my memes and tweet


Facebook page reach



1st fb page are low followers only daily posting anything  related suriya memes and upcoming movie updates  related and the page going good day by day followers are going high level




 2k to 3k followers for one week followers are the main reason to reach the meme post . now page going very well




TWITTER ID REPORTED



 Few days ago twitter will suspended the twitter ids



 Reason  for some actors fans are reporting twitter for their favourite actor trolls actually first they trolled my favourite actor then only i post replay post ,they will reported twitter for that, twitter id will recovered very soon



Twitter id recovery will little easy




Facebook page report 


 Facebook page  report and recovery will be difficult some times,  many times my facebook pages got reported and i messaged through email to recovery my facebook page sometimes they will reply my mail and they asked to fill some verification they will check first its your facebook page account  after the verification they will unsuspended my facebook page .

















Comments